The Journal of the Western Section of The Wildlife Society
- Please consider submitting your manuscripts to the Western Section’s new journal, Western Wildlife, formerly known as Transactions of the Western Section of the Wildlife Society.
- Western Wildlife is an open-access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research, notes, reviews, perspectives, and correspondence on the ecology, natural history, management, and conservation biology of animals.
- Submit materials to David Germano at email@example.com
- Papers will be peer-reviewed and then published on-line once accepted by the editor
- Link to Western Wildlife flier
- Western Wildlife (Online): 2475-4250
- Western Wildlife (Print): 2577-2147
- Transactions of the Western Section of the Wildlife Society (Online): 2577-2155
- Transactions of the Western Section of the Wildlife Society (Print): 0893-214X
- Cal-Neva Wildlife (Print): 0095-3601